BECOME A PHLEBOTOMY TECH!
Each applicant must be 18 or older and have a high school diploma or GED and be evaluated to ensure their readiness for our curriculum. It’s always our end goal that every student receive an opportunity for job placement after their practicum is complete and they have earned their Certificate of Completion. In order to continue our incredible record of job placement, we have to make sure that every student is ready prior to enrollment.
Once you are accepted for an upcoming class, you will be enrolled on class Orientation Day.
You will be notified of the date in advance.
What does this mean for you?
We ask that every applicant curate a packet prior to interview that includes the following:
- Three letters of recommendation from professional people who have worked with you.
- Official copy of transcripts: High school or college, or copy of GED.
- Copy of immunization records.
- Color copy of drivers license or DMV photo ID.
- One current 2” x 3” color photo of yourself.
- A letter explaining why you wish to attend RVPS. This letter must include:
- Why you wish to become a phlebotomist
- What your current occupation is
- What your career goals are
- Please tell us about yourself and your family.
If you have any questions about these requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us at 541.499.6383